We started out the week with fingernail and toenail painting. I love both painted pink, and she is so excited. She even rushed out to show the mailman who did not show too much excitement to her disappointment. In other news, she counts everything. Thanks to Dora, she can count to ten in Spanish. 

Below, she is clapping for herself, because she counted the books correctly. Unfortunately, she has a little brother who finds little pleasure in things being in their perfect place for counting. For instance, she takes all the chips, hot dogs, and french fries out of her plastic food collection and lines them up perfectly for counting. After they are counted, she distributes them to her babies that are sitting nicely at the table. Forrest is aware of everything. As soon as he makes his move, I then hear AC, "Mama, mama, Forrest is upsetting my party!" We laugh A LOT at Anna Christine. She is saying so many funny things these days. (We laugh at Forrest a ton too)
I just bought this dress from Target yesterday for $9! Isn't it cute? AC was not too thrilled to pose for a picture, but she was pleased when she saw that her bow matches the "poof" on her dress perfectly.



2 comments:
Em, you have BEAUTIFUL children and I LOVe your updates!
I love reading your posts and seeing your wonderful pictures!!
Post a Comment