In the mornings, the sun shines through their bedroom window beautifully. On top of that, Forrest plays some wonderful music and dances that you would not believe while we are enjoying the morning.
Usually on Saturdays, Samuel cuts the yard. Forrest goes crazy!! He runs from room to room, trying to see some of the equipment. While he is running, I ask him what he hears. As a result of his excitement, you would think he would yell, "Dada!!!!" But, he whispers, "dada" very softly to not interfere with the wonderful noices that are being made outside. I catch him putting his little hand up to his ear too. I guess he carried the phone around just in case he got a call.
While I am taking my pictures, I tell AC to go potty before naps. She got a little distracted with the bath toys that were left on the bathroom floor. . .





No comments:
Post a Comment