Monday, October 25, 2010

Another Evening at the Beach

We enjoyed another great evening at the beach. The kids just love it. This time we got a little further out in the water (just to my knees). Just as I was getting a little nervous about not being able to see in the water, I step on something. Then, I see a sting ray swim away. I then tell Samuel what I did, and AC says, "Mama, you are only suppose to touch sting rays with two fingers! You're not suppose to step on them."

This week, I hope to get my house completely cleaned and all my ironing done. If you saw my ironing pile, you would probably laugh out loud. We'll see.

2 comments:

The Porters said...

Sounds like my ironing pile!! That is on my to do list too. Wish we could work on it together. : )

Brink said...

Wow...what a lovely evening activity! Love the photos. Chanin is getting so big. Can you believe our girls are almost 4??