Monday, November 29, 2010

Beach!

My parents met up with us in Destin this past week to celebrate Thanksgiving. The trip was unbelieveable fun! Get ready to take a look at a bunch of pictures. . .


It is very fun to go to the beach in jammies. . . We did it every morning.










On Thanksgiving, we headed over to the Hilton in Destin. The meal was great. Anna Christine's favorite part (everyone else's favorite part was watching her enjoy them) was preparing herself some chocolate covered strawberries.




She never took an actual bite of the strawberries, but she licked them clean.


My parents were so patient and kind throughout the entire trip! It was so much fun for our whole family, and I was not ready to come back home.


On our way home, we stopped by Cedar Key. It's a very small but charming town that is right on the water. We ate at one of our favorite spots, the Island Hotel. The crab bisque is great (very very rich). Now, it's back to reality. . .


6 comments:

Henley on the Horn said...

What precious pictures and sweet memories. I love reading about your life! I know your parents were so sad to see y'all go. Tell them to hurry to Tampa for a visit!

Aunt Emmy Porter said...

I LOVE the pictures! I'm so glad yall were able to see your parents, Emily. I can't believe how big Anna Christine is looking too. The little toddler look is gone :(
We love all of yall.

Anonymous said...

thank you em and samuel for making the drive to be with us. we had a wonderful time too and to be with those little huttons were priceless. we are praying for you and we love you very much. moma and dede.

Brink said...

SO precious. That first picture of all of you is beautiful!! Seriously!

Anonymous said...

The picture of Anna Christine in her bathing suit with her sunglasses on looks like me!! Also, the ones with the strawberries do too... there is a pic of me on Daddy's dresser of me getting all the strawberries out of a fruit bowl at a wedding. :) Looks like y'all had lots of fun! ~Aunt Rachel

Unknown said...

i love the pics of y'all at the looks like so much fun!