Monday, November 22, 2010

Sleeping

This guy slept through the night last night for the second time in his life. Before you breath a sigh of relief on my behalf, I should add that Forrest woke up two times. Anyway, the first time Chanin slept all night was 
after we went to Chucky Cheese. I know what you are thinking. Who could not sleep well after an evening spent at Chucky Cheese? After experiencing the fear of someone taking your kid, losing your kid, all the germs your kid is being exposed to, another kid beating up your kid for coins, or thinking about all the money being spent on bad pizza, I could sleep for a long time too. It was really fun, though.  

Chanin used to be a great "going to sleep by himself" baby, but not anymore. 

After that Chucky Cheese night, I woke up and told Samuel, "I just slept through the night! I am not sure I have slept through the night since we moved to this house (at that point, we had lived in this house for three years. . . maybe even more. . .)"


Samuel's response was, "I think I remember you waking up once before and being very excited because you had slept through the night." Maybe so. . .


 Our shipment of coffee came in, and I could not resist. It's delicious, and I am enjoying every sip.

No comments: