Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Summer Days

We just finished out a half week of VBS at our church, and I have to say that it was so much fun! AC and I were in the preschool class. Forrest and Chanin were supposed to be in the nursery. Of course, Forrest charmed his way out of the nursery. On the Day 2, I found him with the leader, and he had a VBS shirt on, decorated his name tag, and had made his own treasure chest. Day 3, he stayed with me in the preschool class. If he did not follow directions, I would just threaten taking him back to nursery, and we had no problems. Chanin did great in the nursery. AC was made for VBS. She answered questions in the large assembly.


Other than that, we have been busy playing and swimming with friends. As a result of all the fun, the big baby has been worn out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh, how i love these babies. I miss them so. nana