Here's a picture of the kids and me right before Christmas. It's been so long!
Well, this guy below has been keeping me busy (with his three year old brother and five year old sister). I don't remember my other two being as demanding as this big guy, but with the other two, I had an infant around.
He is turning two next month. When AC turned two, Forrest was three months old. When Forrest turned two, Chanin was about seven months old. He prefers for me to be in my jammies all day long, not having showered or have even glanced in the direction of the computer. So, now that it's 3:30 a.m. and I can't sleep, I have a little free, quiet time.
Baby number 4 is growing just as he or she should. I am about 20 weeks pregnant, and from the ultasound, the baby looks great. I am very thankful for this. We, again, did not find out the sex of the baby. I think it might be easier for AC to accept, and Forrest too, if she is holding the baby when she finds out whether it's a boy or little girl. She is hoping for a little sister, but I think she will come around to having another brother.
Overall, I feel great. I am exhausted. Sometimes while I am grocery shopping, I wonder how long it would take me to fall asleep if I was just to lay down on the floor in the middle of the aisle. It is the second night in a row where I am wide awake from 1 a.m. until. . .
In other news, Forrest dropped his nap. I actually really like it.
Anna Christine used to bit her fingernails really badly. Samuel told her that if she stopped, then we could go and get her nails done at a special place. Well, she did it. Here we are at Sweet and Sassy. She was so nervous!
I think I might be around a little more now that I am not sleeping. I just have to get my camera out more!








3 comments:
37 weeks preggo...and reading your blog at 3:30am bc i can't sleep either:) haha. i guess that probably doesn't give you much encouragement for the next 3 months, huh? : ) love the pics. laura d
So glad to see all of your faces. Tell Anna Christine that I am SO proud of her. Next time we are together I will paint the girls' fingernails : )
Thankful the new baby looks healthy! Love all of you!
Love the update. Belle bites her nails SO badly too!!
Post a Comment