Thursday, March 15, 2012

Two

Somebody turned two this week. We had a very happy day and a little celebration with just our family.

He loved blowing his candle out almost as much as he loved his Publix fried chicken which is one of his favorites.


Some days I feel as though I have heard "mama" about a million times. Most of the time, they all need something at the same time as well.

 Forrest has finally figured out coloring. He would do it because AC was doing it, but I could tell he never really enjoyed it or understood why she was doing it so much.
He prefers for me not to look at his pictures until he is completely done.
He prayed the other night, "And God, help me to get stronger and stronger so that I can hold big guns and mow the grass."


AC loves to color as well. She also loves to tape her pictures on the frig. . .each and everyone. We go through a bunch of tape. We finally figured out a little system.
If you have seen her in the last few days, she has probably told you about her bad fall. It is better now.


It has been an extremely warm winter. My kids spend so much time outside which has meant several daily baths from holes being dug and several extra change of clothes. I would have it no other way.  




3 comments:

Henley on the Horn said...

I can't believe Chanin is TWO!!!!! You are so blessed!

sue said...

So precious, Emily! Love seeing your treasures. Please come see me next time yall are in town. Hugs

Brink said...

Love these photos!!