Monday, May 7, 2012

Easter and Bike Riding

I finally uploaded my pictures from my camera and realized that several different things have happened since the last time I posted.

Easter. . .I was in charge of the egg hunt at our church and the whole event seems like a blurr. Thankfully, my parents were here, and the kids had a blast being with them.




As you can see (it's a little grainy), but Forrest and AC are both really big kids. Forrest is into ties, belts, and big boy clothes.


Chanin is probably asking in this picture to put his jammies on. He prefers t-shirts and shorts. . .soft clothes. In other words, he hates getting ready for church.


The kids have been into their bikes lately. AC has learned to ride without training wheels. She learned on Forrest's bike a few weeks ago, but Samuel took the training wheels off her purple bike (it's bigger) on Saturday. She was very pleased with herself.
Forrest got his bike back. He prefers the speed of the trik (what Chanin rides now) and the fact that he can go off road, but he loves his bike.  He is a maniac. He can probably go without training wheels, but my nerves can't handle it yet.


Chanin loves his little bike too. He is still working on peddling while steering. He rings the bell and receives smiles and waves from everyone that sees him. I can hardly stand the cuteness.



There is something so amazing about watching your kids learn how to do something new. I have to admit that teaching AC to read has been fine. . .she does not really love to read. She would much rather be read to. Anyway, but watching her ride her bike by herself has been so exciting!



My belly is growing and so is my excitement! I cannot wait to meet this baby. . .10 more weeks!

1 comment:

Brink said...

These are great. Love seeing the kids get so big!!