We are so in love with Laura Catherine. . .all of us. Anna Christine was thrilled this morning when I put a "leotard" on her (it was just a onesie). LC is growing and sleeping great. She is probably our sweetest baby (or maybe just our fourth :)).
I am also homeschooling AC for kindergarten, and we are really loving it. She loves her work, and I love teaching her. The boys both do a little schoolwork, color, and play. It is really working out great. I am thankful to not be running everyone out the door to get her to school each morning. It would probably kill me. Anyway, we will take one year at a time and see how it goes.
Time is going by too fast, and my tiny baby is growing too fast. I try to hold her and take advantage of each moment with her.
1 comment:
What precious pictures, Emily! What a blessed Mommy you are. Beautiful children.
Post a Comment