Life is busy. At the end of each day, I feel as though we did not do enough school, I did not read enough books to my kids, and another day has passed and my children are a day older.
Homeschooling has really changed our lives, even if it is just kindergarten. We are home more. We are together more. We don't have to rush out the door each morning. And, the younger three lives' don't revolve around the oldest. I am thankful that it is working for our family this year.
Forrest turned four at the end of last month. We threw him a huge party (we were in Hawaii last year on his birthday. . .I am still feeling guilty). This big guy loves life and could possibly be the best brother ever. I tell people that Chanin and he should really count as one child since they are always together.
LC was baptized last Sunday, and it was a wonderful day. Both sets of grandparents were here, and it was a great time.
Oh, this baby! She is so sweet! She loves to smile and laugh.
She eats great and sleeps great (and smells so sweet). She doesn't care much for the bottle, but that's really good with me.
When she starts to laugh, the older kids drop what they are doing to come and see what is so funny. Then, we just all watch this little one laugh and smile. (Notice the dimple. . .only on that side :))
Time is racing by and there is still so much to do today!
1 comment:
So sweet to see all these pictures of you and your sweet fan! LC is beautiful! And I am so happy homeschooling is a good fit for y'all this year. It's such a blessing to NOT be a slave to the clock and rushing out the door to be here or there.
Post a Comment