My life is busier now. I have a walking one year old!
Here is AC before one of her dance classes.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
i can not believe he is walking. pretty soon he will be running. anna christine is beautiful right down to her little toes. thank you for the pictures. i miss seeing them so much. love nana
Wow! I cannot even imagine that because Harry is not even thinking about walking. :) Belle has that same book that Anna Christine is reading in that precious picture. :)
4 comments:
i can not believe he is walking. pretty soon he will be running. anna christine is beautiful right down to her little toes. thank you for the pictures. i miss seeing them so much. love nana
Wow! I cannot even imagine that because Harry is not even thinking about walking. :)
Belle has that same book that Anna Christine is reading in that precious picture. :)
Oh, yay! Let the games begin.
Love yall and miss you,
Em
And the most precious little walker in the world!! Way to go, Forrest!
Post a Comment